Monday, June 6, 2016

Who Reads This Stuff?

This is a new blog. Less than a week old but I have had a great time connecting to people all over the world and answering blog comments and G+ posts.

I prefer my comments here but I am happy to answer any questions anywhere. So who reads this stuff anyway?

I know most of you are probably gamers, people who enjoy the hobby and the lifestyle. Some of you are probably my two friends. You know who you are and only heaven knows why you put up with me. I have been focused on one thing, gaming. I have also included a story about rpg players written for a young boy who likes games and fantasy stories. It's all related.

This is a good bunch of readers and commenters. You have been polite, intelligent, and goodnatured, something you don't find every day on the internet. Disagreements have been polite and well reasoned.

Where do you come from? Mostly America, followed by the UK, then Ireland (hello Ballyhaunis!), Finland is well represented but I think I know some Finns so that is not a surprise. I have family in Norway yet not a peep from them. I guess I am just that crazy cousin. I am glad to see some non-English speaking countries besides Finland. Spain, Italy, and Germany provide most of my non-English hits. Brazil is in there.

I love hearing from all of you and seeing what you are interested in. Despite the comment numbers the most viewed post was Sex and D&D so I see there are some nostalgia buffs.

Here's your chance to tell me what you want to see. Drop a line in the comments and we'll see what we can do. Otherwise, I'll keep with my retro-reviews, Dinner and a Movie and whatever else is on my mind for the evening. And that's a God-Bless and Good Night to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, just saw your blog via Jeffro's G+ timeline. Keep doing what you're doing. While single issue blogs have their place, the best blogs are those written by people writing about that thing they are passionate about RIGHT NOW.

    We're all gamers, we know how gammer-ADD strikes our fellow gamers. Just keep writing about whatever tickles your fancy at the moment, and your passion will come through in the writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have many passions. However, rpgs will always have a place on my blog. I can't promise every post will be rpg related but I'll try to keep up with the posting.

      Delete